Ortho care may include post-operative knee replacement, hip replacement, fractures, amputee rehabilitation, etc. Any fractures in old age often confine an elderly to bed, and recovery takes way longer. Along with pain, a mental setback and fear set in too. At Papayacare, the goal is to manage pain and gradually bring mobility improvements. Be it physiotherapy, appropriate exercises, constant encouragement to follow doctors' advice, timely medicines, and mental motivation, we have it covered under one roof for you. Our team will take care of the hospital follow-up appointments with their respective doctors.
The highlights of Ortho Care and Rehabilitation are:
- 24-hour nurse on site for medicine administration, dressings, etc
- Caregiver to offer any assistance required, be it movement, walking exercises, bathing, running errands, etc.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Equipment available on hire, like hospital beds, air mattresses, crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, etc
- Wheelchair mobility access to both rooms and bathrooms.
- A physiotherapist is available on-site to customize the rehabilitation program.
- Pain management with a slow and steady approach to gradual normalcy.
- Physically suitable recreational activities are available.
- Services on request like hairdresser, salon, counseling, dressings, massages, etc.
- 24-hour Wi-Fi connection, cable tv, mobile recharge services, etc
- Birthdays and festival celebrations.