Psychiatric disorders can vary, like anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, post-traumatic disorders, depression, disruptive behaviors, etc. Psychiatric care is a team effort between the doctors, prescribed medicine, and the specialized care at the facility like Papaya Care that keeps their moods, tantrums, aggression, or depression managed. Safety and security is our priority, and we continuously work towards keeping their mind engaged and distracted with carefully planned schedules. If they come with a hobby, we focus on it, like music, painting, knitting, stitching, tailoring, etc., so their mind and heart feel engaged. We have counselors on call who can extend them much-needed help.
The highlights of Psychiatric Care are:
- 24-hour nurse on site for medicine administration.
- Safe and Secure facility with safety doors, and surveillance cameras.
- Caregiver to offer any assistance required, be it feeding, bathing, grooming, walking, running errands, etc.
- Option to hire a separate full-time caregiver at extra charges in case of tendencies of wandering off, aggressive streaks, sleeplessness, etc.
- Staff provision for hospital visits on request.
- Therapies and counseling on request.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Scheduled services of a hairdresser, salon, grooming, etc.
- Calming activities like meditation, yoga, chants, and music for peace within.
- Opportunities to pursue individual hobbies.
- Birthdays and festival celebrations.
- 24-hour Wi-Fi connection, assistance in video calling family members, etc.