Hospital discharge post major surgeries, transplants, or strokes needs extra support and care to help the recovery. Infection is the highest fear, and keeping them in a sanitized environment with nurses monitoring them 24*7 becomes essential. The high-dependency unit at Papaya Care comes fully equipped to offer hospital-like care with continuous vital sign checks. All facilities like insulins, wound dressing, catheterization, nasogastric tubes, tracheostomy care, oxygen support, hospital beds, air mattress, suction machines, nebulizers, physiotherapy, and own ambulance services are available. There is a provision for accompanying family members to stay along if the situation demands it.
The highlights of Hospital Recovery Care are:
- A separate high-dependency unit equipped with all emergency medical equipment.
- An ambulance is available on site.
- 24-hour nurse on site.
- Caregiver to offer any assistance required, be it feeding, bathing, grooming, etc.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- The regular doctor consults with at door step diagnostic blood collection services.
- Essential toiletries and goods are available on sale for convenience.
- 24-hour Wi-Fi connection, cable tv, mobile recharge services, etc.
- Assistance in video calling, face timing family members, etc.
- Stay arrangement for accompanying adults till recovery at extra charges.