The nervous system that gets harmed, whether by damage or any sickness, can potentially affect body movements, speech, vision, bladder control, etc. The moods, ability to concentrate, and memory get influenced when nerves do not function to their capacity. Sometimes paralysis makes them permanently bedridden. It gets distinctively hard to care for such patients in a home-like environment. A facility like our Papayacare has the required staff to give them an assisted lifestyle wherein they have round-the-clock help and monitoring and an environment that is positive and stimulating.
The highlights of Neuro Care and Rehabilitation are:
- 24-hour nurse on site and high dependency unit for patient-centered care.
- Caregiver to offer any assistance required, be it movement, walking exercises, feeding, bathing, grooming, changing diapers, running errands, etc.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Special activities focussed on improvising motor skills, memory, movements, etc.
- Speech therapy, psychiatric care, or physiotherapy are available on request.
- Wheelchair accessibilty to both rooms and bathrooms.
- Surveillance cameras at all entry and exit points.
- A physiotherapist is available on-site to customize the rehabilitation program.
- Diet management with required nutrients for nerve recovery.
- Regular engagement activities comprising music, art, dance, spirituality and people.
- Services like hairdresser, salon, counseling, massages, on request.
- 24-hour Wi-Fi connection, cable tv, mobile recharge services, etc
- Birthdays and festival celebrations.