Welcome to Assisted Living Care for ELDERS in a loving home environment located in AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA.
Here at Papaya Care, we understand that your family deserves only the best.
Papaya Care is designed to provide peace of mind and comfort for the elderly and disabled. Papaya Care welcomes those who require dedicated supervision and assistance but also desire the comfort and warmth of a home setting. We provide care 24 hours a day, every day, to ensure that your loved ones are taken care of their daily needs.
Our team is not only knowledgeable but also compassionate and caring. With daily housekeeping, three delicious meals a day and an extensive selection of optional activities to keep residents entertained.
Our staff is subjected to rigorous testing including background checks, medical and behavior assessments, and extensive training. Contact us to learn more about how Papaya Care can provide individualized care for your loved ones.
Different roles in our team at each facility
House Manager: Responsible for complete care of each resident, Each of House Manger are trained in elder care, Geropsychology and dementia care.
Nurse: Each of nurses are trained and certified and have experience more then 3 years in their field. We trained our nurses in elder care, dementia management and emergency protocol.
Care Assistants: Directly helps residents for their daily living, including personal hygiene, feeding, bathing, grooming etc. Each of care assistants goes through in house training in elder care, dementia management, personal hygiene.
- Customized meals
- Residents to caregivers Ratio 3:1
- 24 hours Nurse on site
- Medication Administration
- Wheelchair and mobility friendly unit
- Cable TV, phone, Internet service
- Beverages and Snacks available anytime
- House Keeping
- Activity Manager at the facility for recreational and social activities
- Birthday Celebration
- Movie Nights/Bhajans
Additional Paid Service
- Accompany Doctor’s appointment as needed
- Doctor’s visit at the facility in emergency
- Hair dresser in facility as needed
- Psychologist visit at facility as needed
- Diabetic strip test
- Transportation and company to visit relatives/temple/friends and family